Electrical and other

I've seen the response to the crazy windshield wipers, but now I'm having more problems. '92 Chevy 4x4 extended cap pickup. Now in addition to the wipers having their own mind, the tail lights, brake lights or signals will not work when I have on my headlights. Also, when the signal lights are on, as soon as I put on the brake, the flash faster. As long as I drive in the day, I'm fine (other than the faster flashing). Also, I hear what sounds like liquid in the dash area. It almost sounds as tho there's about a gallon+ in there sometimes.

Engine - just recently after driving and the motor getting warm, it starts to miss really bad and losing power, but will keep going enough to get me home. As long as I drive in town and don't go far or long, it doesn't happen. Only when I have to go more than 10 miles.

Reply to
HarleyWmn