Engine Swap

We are taking a 383 stroker engine out of a Camaro and putting it in my 1988 Chevy stepside with 305 TBI. I was wondering about wiring (ETC. Distributor) How do we wire a HEI distributor (Accel Supercoil) to an ESC stock 305 distributor ?? (Aftermarket wiring harness???)

Reply to
hustl3r

Hey man,

This is what you do. You get a HEI distributor that is complete.Than you put it in you engine. After that you hook up the 12 volt source, hook up your tach wire in labelled location, make sure you have 8mm wires(required for HEI)and down the road you go.

later

Reply to
snay