fan clutch

Hey guy i would like to remove the fan clutch of a 6.5Turbo diesel since the blade is bend
Thanks ,

Very well, you have our permission.

yeah...it is a nice day to do it anyway. I'm gonna go wash my truck now........lol

well I dont know about this, he didnt submit the proper paper work and all.

yo, I don't know........... but if you live near a library most have service manuals that should have some helpful info. Some will have Mitchell's online which are reasonably good and you can make a copy of the area of interest. Another approach would be drop by a parts store and have them give you some tips. The info you gave is pretty meager so mostly likely you'll not get much response.

My new fan clutch came with instructions on removal and installation, specific to the part...
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing