fan clutch

Very well, you have our permission.

Reply to
Franko

Cheryl and Rob

Hey guy i would like to remove the fan clutch of a 6.5Turbo diesel since the blade is bend

Thanks ,

Reply to
yo

Reply to
seeray28

yo, I don't know........... but if you live near a library most have service manuals that should have some helpful info. Some will have Mitchell's online which are reasonably good and you can make a copy of the area of interest. Another approach would be drop by a parts store and have them give you some tips. The info you gave is pretty meager so mostly likely you'll not get much response.

Reply to
DonW

My new fan clutch came with instructions on removal and installation, specific to the part...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis