Free Discount Cards Provided By American Consultants Rx

Here is a company called American Consultants Rx that I came across that is offering free discount prescription cards designed to save up to 60% off of generic drugs to non
profits,hospitals,clinics,churches,etc. as well as to the general public in an effort to assist the nations uninsured and seniors.Visit to either download a free discount prescription card or place an order for your organization.It really helped our non profit agency to assist our community.