Front drivers door 2001Blazer 2Dr

How do I adjust the front drivers door. The Drivers side hinge has too much play allowing the door to drop Is there a bushing adjustement I can do or
must I go to a Body shop?????
They make a bushing /pin repair kit for those problematic door hinges, installation can be a pita.

-

I have an 01Jimmy 4 door and I SOMETIMES get a knock in the left front dash that I can't trace. However I did use some white lithium grease on the drivers door hinge and the sound became intermittent.
The knock is minor but one hell of a PITA. Did anyone have a similar type of situation that was cured by replacing the door hinge bushing/pin ?
thanks

Had a similar knock/rattle in the left side of the dash on the 02 Blazer we have. Finally pulled the dash and found that the clip on the dash had broken an ear and allowed it to move just enough to rattle. Also have done door bushings on both front doors. IF you bushings are worn to the point where the holes are also worn you will probably have to do some repair work to the hinges.
--
Steve W.
Life is not like a box of chocolates