broken front drivers side door handle

The plastic handle broke out of my drivers side door while I was opening it. The lock itself is still ok. Should I epoxy it back on? If so what with? Should I try to get one at a junkyard? If so how long will it take me to pull? It looks like I will have to dismantle the whole door to get to it. Also will I be able to reuse the same lock or will I have to get the new one rekeyed? Thanks.

Reply to
Jim Pattillo

This happened to me not too long ago on my '92. I purchased another handle new off of eBay, already painted. A friend of mine put it on for me, so I don't know much about the installation though I do know that you will be able to use the same lock. I don't think they dismantled the whole door, but I know they had a fun time doing it.

Hope that helps...

-Corey

Jim Pattillo wrote:

Reply to
360glitch

This happened to me not too long ago on my '92. I purchased another handle new off of eBay, already painted. A friend of mine put it on for me, so I don't know much about the installation though I do know that you will be able to use the same lock. I don't think they dismantled the whole door, but I know they had a fun time doing it.

Hope that helps...

-Corey

Jim Pattillo wrote:

Reply to
360glitch

I have to do the same. Can it be done without opening the door panel?

Reply to
jkawatra

Reply to
NickySantoro