FS: 1992 Chevy Silverado K1500 Extended Cab 4x4 Truck

1992 Chevy Silverado K1500 Extended Cab 4x4 Truck 169459 Original Miles updated February 9, 2009
5.7 Liter 8 Cylinder 350 CID V-8 Gasoline Engine GM Factory Throttle Body Fuel Injection and Electronic Ignition System
GM Factory ECU Computer Controlled
GM Factory Air Conditioning - Brand-New Compressor, A/C Works Great!
5 Speed Manual Transmission - Brand-New Clutch
16 Inch Diameter Aluminum Alloy Chevy Wheels with Brand-New 245/75 R16 All Season Tires
Four Wheel Drive with Brand-New Rebuilt Limited Slip Locking Rear Differential (3.73 gears)
Cruise Control, Intermittent Wipers, Tilt Steering Wheel
Power Windows, Power Door Locks
Front and Rear Red Cloth Seats Seating 6 Passengers (Clean, Non Smoking, No Pets)
Tinted Windows
Brand-New Stereo (Kenwood KDC-MP438U) with AM/FM Stereo CD-Receiver, Ipod, and USB interface
Brand-New Headliner and Visors
Brand-New Rear Brake Shoes, Rear Brake Wheel Cylinders, and Left Rear Parking Brake Cable
Complete Towing Package with factory engine oil cooler, "Valley" class IV 2 inch receiver hitch, gooseneck and 5th wheel "Valley" hitch mount bed rails, electric trailer brake controller, wired with 7 conductor RV trailer plug
All comprehensive maintenance records available!
We purchased a Chevy Suburban to meet the needs of our growing family of 2 adults, and 3 kids in child car seats. I am the second owner of this great truck, and I can proudly say that it has really been a great truck to own, but now it's time to pass it on, to someone else to enjoy. The truck is currently on the road with tags and insurance, and we still drive the truck several times a week, as our third vehicle, especially when it's snowing.
Sale Price Asking $5900 (Offers will be considered.)
For more info and photos, please check out my webpage at: http://www.takingcareofbusiness.com/vehicles/92ChevyTruck.htm .