97 Chevy K1500 4x4

97 Chevrolet k1500 4x4 I was driving today when suddenly it stopped Pulling. When i let it go on idle speed it run forward, but when i hit the gas throttle, no reaction. When i let i stand still four a while it works four a short time, then it is the same again.

Any ideas Sorry about the bad writing but my English aint the best

K. Ljoner Norway

Kjell Ljøner