chevy s10 extended cab window

hey all..

anyone know of the part # for the seal that surrounds the extended cab window?

I'm having trouble getting this info. I'm sure there is a PDF of a parts diagram, but can't get my Google Fu to work. :(

About the seal, it needs to be replaced as it is split about half way thru. A strip of seal (about 1 foot) is located partially between the door frame and the extended cab window.

I'm from the New Orleans area, westbank area, if anyone knows of a competent glass outfit. please let me know, email me by removing "bytemeat" from the email address.

Reply to
dilbert firestorm