have for sale NOS parts

I am a parts manger in a Hudson Valley Chevy Buick dealer, if you need parts give us a call at 845-947-2279, ask for Pat or Rob. We do carry a
large collection of obsolete parts, just let us know what you are
looking for.
GM PARTS MANAGER IN NY wrote:

You wouldn't happen to have a Third Light Cover for a '99 Silverado would you? If so can you beat $24.99?