NOS parts

I need a factory part for a 93 Voyager van that all local (to me) dealers tell me they don't stock parts that old.

Anyone here know of a Mopar NOS part vendor?

Reply to
Hank

What is the part needed? And, why can't they order it from Chrysler? I've never had any trouble getting parts for my '91 & '92 minivans from the local dealer.

Reply to
SN

Why don't you tell us what part you need?

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Just because they don't stock it does not mean they can't order the part.

-------------- Alex

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez

What I'm looking for is the remote keyless module for the keyless entry system. I have a three button FOB for the 93-94 minivans. This van has electric door locks, but since it's not an LE or SE model 1993 Voyager, the module in the dash was not optioned (parts guy checked the vin). He said it was not available anymore.

Sorry for not providing all the details at first.

me they don't

Reply to
Hank

Got a part number?

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Nope, he wouldn't even give me that.

Reply to
Hank

Because Chrysler isn't Chrysler anymore.

I was similarly thwarted on trying to get a simple throttle cable for a

93 LH car. Not made anymore, none in stock. "NS-1" Even the guys at the dealership couldn't believe it.

I love the new Magnum, but rotten product support like that is making me very hesitant. 11 years is NOT an "old car" in my book.

Reply to
Steve

Just another thought for you. If I read your post correctly all you want to do is add keyless entry to the van. Any alarm shop in town can add an inexpensive alarm that will include keyless entry or if you are handy you can buy one and install it yourself.

I installed one on my Olds '98 about four years ago and it still works like a charm for less than $100.

Steve B.

Reply to
Steve B.