Hypertech Power Programmer

Hey anyone ever use a hypertech power programmer on a 96 Chevy Silverado or GMC Serria with a 7.4 L V8? I have one I use on my S-10 and I am selling it
and my boss is interested in raising his top speed cut out. I'm just curious to know if there is a big difference in HP and torque gains. Unfortunately this product doesn't work well on all vehicles, each application is different. Let me know.
hi,yes i had one on my 96 GMC,but mine was 5.7litre it should be the same though, and i noticed HP gains and gas milage