Hypertech Programmer emulator for PC?

Anyone know of a computer program that can do what the Hypertech programmer can do?

I'm not just looking to read codes. Hypertech has those settings for high performance, racing, fuel efficiency, HP, tire size, etc.

I'm looking for a computer program that would do that.

I can build a cable if necessary.

Any ideas?

Reply to
~~AAJakeleg

You need to reflash the ROM. Can't do that with a cable................

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

How does the Hypertech Power Programmer do it? I know it plugs in with a cable and reprograms. I can't imagine that this isn't done via a computerized system in that little handheld module.

| > I'm not just looking to read codes. Hypertech has those settings for high | > performance, racing, fuel efficiency, HP, tire size, etc. | >

| > I'm looking for a computer program that would do that. | >

| > I can build a cable if necessary. | >

| > Any ideas? | | You need to reflash the ROM. Can't do that with a cable................ | | Doc | | | >

| |

Reply to
~~AAJakeleg

Reply to