Japanese cars are better than Chevy trucks!!!

Chevy trucks are crap, that's why they are going towards extinction.
Japanese cars are much better and soon they'll dominate the market!!!
Bye bye Chevy trucks!!!

On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 19:23:00 -0700 (PDT), Harald Gentexeater

Another Hype buyer. Another fish with a mouth full of hook line and sinker.

I must have missed something there.. I thought the Japanese dominated the auto market a long time ago.. Now, as for trucks, my "jury" is still out until the have a full size with turbo diesel on the road for a few years..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Japanese cars are better than Chevy trucks!!! pipe snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (HaraldGentexeater) Chevy trucks are crap, that's why they are going towards extinction. Japanese cars are much better and soon they'll dominate the market!!! Bye bye Chevy trucks!!!
It's a good thing my Chevy Tahoe hasn't seen this. I wouldn't want it to get discouraged. I'm at 120,000 miles now, with no serious repairs and it runs fine. I know people that have 300,000 miles on their Chevy trucks. But my ownership of a Subaru was of the worst experience. Bought new, it rusted out in no time, and the mechanical repairs made me dizzy. Perhaps if the US companies did not have the burden of the excesses of the UAW, they might be more competitive price- wise. The Japanese makes have no advantages in overall quality, only price.