dog pees on brakes

While I had my wheel off to change a tire a dog peed on the brake rotor. This left a rough place on the face of the rotor and I can feel it grab every time I put on brakes. Will I need to get the rotor turned or will this clear up in a few days of driving. This is a on service vehicle and I drive a hundred miles a day or more.

Ive been driving it for two days and it is still making the braking rough. I pulled the tire off again and I can still see and feel the etched pattern in the rotor.

JImmie

Reply to
JIMMIE

are you kidding, dog must piss pure acid

Reply to
Dary

Female dog urine usually is more acidic.

Cheers

Reply to
Martin Riddle

Assuming the rotor was still on the truck. Don't female dogs squat?

Reply to
genius