Jimmy headlight question

Hello all,

Is there a replacement lamp for the "low beam" that will give more light or can I get a larger wattage lamp. I have moved and many of the roads do not have any lighting except for the headlights., Putting on high beams is no help either, actually makes the driving worse.

I may have to get driving lamps and have them installed for extra light if nothing else can be done. If I do the above does anybody know of anything that fits nicely with the 98 Jimmy grill configuration.

Thanks, Dave-

Reply to
Xanth