2002 ES300 Low Beam Bulb Replacement

Hi and Happy Holidays,

Replacing a low beam bulb in a 2002 ES300 appears to be nontrivial. I can get at the high beam easily but the low beam is a puzzlement. The manual merely suggests taking it to a dealer. Should I? What is it about them that makes replacement so difficult and expensive?

Thanks, Gary

Reply to
Gary Brown

If you have a local lexus dealer they will replace it for you for free, you just need to buy the bulb (a pair of 9006 bulbs should not cost more than $20)...changing bulbs is easy if you can reach them, unfortunately on many cars its difficult to reach the harness to disconnect the bulbs and pull it out.

Reply to
NYLexSC