locating starter on 95 chevy blaer 4x4

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO LOCATE MY STATRTER ON MY BLAZER AND CAN NOT FIND IT . CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT I TRIED TO FIND IT IN MY REPAIR MANUAL AND IT DO SHOW ME WERE IT IS .

S-10 or full sized?
Maybe someone stole it?
But, in all honesty, if you can't find the starter, I would think twice about trying to change it yourself