LOUNG: My model blazer.

I am building up a revell "mad mudder chevy truck" It's basically a blazer, and as far as I can tell it was at one point a 1980 silverado.
So far I've carved out the doors and the tailgate, I plan to make them
operate. The 6" rise was WAY too far forward, if you opened up the door it would have been in the middle! I can't find my sheet plastic, so I can't finish the floor pans. I've cut out the fender skirts inside, and am melding the front floor pan into the fire wall instead of just attaching too, more realistic. I've found a 1984 chevy k/c10 and I'm getting that for xmas. That front end is going on this truck, because I don't like the 74-80 body style, and it's also not complete (mangled hood).
I'm bashing a 55 chevy bellair into it for hinges and I thought the engine. Kinda wishing I hadn't - made the kit when I was like 12 it was done "really bad" but not to bad for age and time, but even when I was done with it I didn't like it all that much. It brings back memories though... oh well.
So any ways here is why I'm posting.
Should I make it a full convertible, or should it be a half convertible (what it is right now) ???
Does anyone have any chevy truck models they would like to move on out? I'm looking for an engine I'm happy with (I liked the bellair's but there was so much cement on it it was nasty and I couldn't get it apart, but highly detailed.). I'm also looking for axles, the ones that came with the truck have hollow tops - very not cool.... I also want a chevy dually, preferably crew cab, as a tow vehicle. If anyone has anything... drop me a line!
GMC Gremlin
Nope 1976. 32 square openings (available in 1976 and 1979) But the marker lights look detached from the grill assy, while the '79 incorporated them.
http://www.coloradok5.com/brochures/1979/blazer1.jpg
http://www.coloradok5.com/brochures/1976/blazer1.jpg
GMC Gremlin

Replying to your own posts, now??

redid the floor last summer,new carb,brakes calipers,rearend new 33's tires Have extra eldabrock cab and intake for it.. new rockers you want to buy it??? sparkie!!
$500.00?
GMC Gremlin