New truck here too

I got a 2005 GMC Sierra SLT Quadrasteer 4x4 with lots of extras. Leather, XM radio, On-Star, bunch of buttons on the steering wheel. Awsome truck.
Jim

congrads on new trk. that xm radio is great, i have it in my 04 gmc. take time to check out all the stations.
1/2 Ton extended cab? Denali? 1/2 ton crewcab shortbox? Sounds like an awesome truck, I would love the quadrasteer.
Shane
2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab Duramax SLT

Yes it's a 1/2 ton extended cab short bed. Not the Denali it's a real 4x4 not the All-Wheel drive.

Oh, I didn't mention, I got it off eBay. A 2005 with 11 miles on it. Over $40k on the window sticker (still in-place). I got it for 29k.
QuadraJim