New "True Dual" exhaust on '94 4X4 Silverado...

Just put a set of "Flowtech" (made by Holley) shorty headers with 2.5" dual pipes to two "high flow cats" on back to a set of two 3-chamber flowmasters
continued back to 2.5" tails-pipes ending with 3" tips......... Holy cow does this sumbitch sound nasty!!!!!!!!
Now next up is the motor..... I'll keep you fellas informed of the progress, parts and seat of the pants performance gains. Any ideas will help.... I'm currently running a tired 305 TBI with a Cold Air Cone style set-up, headers w/ true duals...