'Nother wiring question 1974 K20

I finally got around to dropping the steering column and removing the ignition switch. I have been jumping the terminals in hopes of figuring out which wires to connect to control their respective functions. All I have
figured out so far is that jumping the RED and PURPLE hits the starter. What do all the other wires do?
-- Remove NOSPAM SPAMNO to reach me.