1974 Standard Wiring Help

Hi All, Purchased Main Wiring Harness and installed as much as I could, but still can't seem to get headlight, turn signials, taillights and brake lights to work. The good news is that the doom light works and I did save 15% on my insurance. Can anyone help with my wiring problem??? Thanks in advance... Ronnie

469-774-4634 or RonnieATmailnhl.com
Reply to
Zap

LOL I wonder if the doom light is some kind of advance warning about the 15% off insurance...

On a '74, the headlights, turn sigs and brake lights are controlled by the Ignition switch (but not the taillights).

Do you have a voltmeter or 12V test lamp you can use to check voltage at critical points? Do you have a diagram for the car?

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim