OT question, if someone would please help?

Hello all:
I hope I haven't caused any postatitis lately?
I wouls like to know: If the 1984 IROC Camaro and Vette, with Crossfire Injection, had dual TPS sensors, and O2 sensors. Also if it had the
recalibratible prom.
I'd like to build a toy, and a big block would be too heavy for a mid engine machine like this. Also, I wouldn't know if Pennsylvania has an emission inspection program, for custom built cars. From scratch.
I'm an inspector and the book has nothing to that effect, because I'm in a non emmisions designated area.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Refinish King
PS
I know there were other Camaros that used dual O2's but only one throttle body.
Thanks again!
might try over in the "corvette" group