ECM configuration

I am changing from a 4.3 to a 5.7 in my 85 K10 PU. Can I use the 4.3 ECM and change the chip or must I replace the ECM with one for a 350?

BillG

Reply to
BillG

and change the chip or must I replace the ECM with one for a 350?

Same ECM, different PROM and MEMCAL/CALPAK.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

I need help solving a problem . I changed my fuel pump ,had my truck running started it a few times and waited a while went back to start it again . the ECM fuse blew and everytime I change the fuse and turn the key the fuse automactically blows . What can cause this. help .

Reply to
Tee

started it a few times and waited a while went back to start it again . the ECM fuse blew and everytime I change the fuse and turn the key the fuse automactically blows . What can cause this. help .

Reply to
Elbert