Oxygen sensor2001 Chev 2500 hd 6.)

I got some problems,
I found a bunch off codes and it directs me to the oxygen sensors in bank 2, I know it has 2 oxygen sensors on either side,
What side is bank 2?
Thanks
Bank 1 is the side of the engine that has the number 1 spark plug on it.
So in your case, Bank 2 is the Passenger (Right) side of the vehicle :)
--
twins0203

Passenger side.
Doc

passenger side
MarshMonster ~:~
I figured, thanks guys for the fast response