95 4x4 2500 HD

Can anyone tell me if a 1995 chevy 4x4 2500 HD has a headlight relay. I have lost my high beam. I have checked the dimmer sw. and the headlight sw. the wires are of a much larger size on the dimmer sw. than the ones that are on the light sw. Is there a place to get a wiring diagram of the headlight wiring on the web. Thanks Sam

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Sam

I've got a 94 K1500 and have had great luck with Haynes manuals. You can pick them up at Autozones and probably the rest of the parts places. There is a wiring diagram section in the rear of the manuals. Not much for technical expertise but I get by with the manual.

Reply to
jeckyl11