2500 HD 4x4 Duramax

Does anyone know what's the biggest tires you can put on a 2004 Chevy or GMC 2500 HD Shortbed 4x4 Duramax? Minimal rubbing is fine...

Reply to
Shelby

2500 HD Shortbed 4x4 Duramax? Minimal rubbing is fine... 285-75r16 I think is the biggest that'll fit, just make sure they have a high enough load rating

-Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase

I have a 2001 Chevy 2500 HD Short bed 4x4 Duramax with 285/75 R 16 Bridgestone Dueler A/T's (load rating D/1500 lbs) and they don't rub at all. Very quiet, little road noise and ride great. I don't think, judging from the clearance of mine, that you could go much bigger without rubbing on the fenders.

or GMC 2500 HD Shortbed 4x4 Duramax? Minimal rubbing is fine...

Reply to
Rebel48