Paint & Body shops...

Hi All...
Looking to fresh'n up the old paint on my chevy. Anyone have any recommendations for great shops in the Northern VA area?
Thanks
HDS

The oh, oh's start after you get (you know who)
Look for a reputable shop by asking neighbors, friends and even the service shops, who they'd recomend if "Their" car got wrecked. Not id they're looking for a kickback.
The busiest shop, is not necessarily the best, just most like the insurance company felatist. Don't be afraid to go into shops, ask for an estimate and ask to look at some finished product.
In the end, quality is what you want, and if they're afraid to show you finished product. RUN!
I invite people to look at finished product and give referrences, so if someone is afraid to do so. They have something to hide.
I hope this helps?
Refinish King