PING:Doc

How ya been bro..? The stroker is done, pushing close to 500HP w/o the nitrous........... frickin handul of power, no doubt ! Just wanted to say hey, you can find me at coloradok5.com
Take care man........
--
Mad-Dog
'79 Chevy K-10

Been good bud! Glad to hear the stroker is done and sounds like a real powerhouse. You carp yer' pants the first time you went WOT or what? I'm into a new hobby now (nitro RC monster truck racing) so I've been pretty scarce around here lately as well. I'm gunna swing by coloradok5 and check things out.
How's the drivetrain holding up with all the power?
Doc

Don't know, haven't driven it yet.
I got a electric R/c buggy....fun
--
Mad-Dog
'79 Chevy K-10

Any way you could send me the dyno sheets, and share the specs? I'd love to see them.
Al
62 Chevy II, 406 small block, Bow Tie block with 350 mains, Brodix -11 heads, Comp roller, Crane rockers, Callies crank, Eagle H beam rods, JE 10:1 pistons, Victor Jr. intake, 950HP Holley, MSD 6AL, Stahl headers. 601 HP on pump gas (Corrected.) 10.96 @ 123 on pump gas with mufflers. It's street legal and heavy. Has 4.89 gears in a 9" ford W/Detroit Locker. Needs 4.56 or 4.33 gears to go any quicker.
check out the web page Al..
--
Mad-Dog
'79 Chevy K-10