PO740 code '97 Blazer

97 Blazer w/115k miles on it. Have this code po740 which is lock up clutch in the converter circuit. The trans. I have is 4L60E. Is this something I can repair myself or do I need to take her in. Thanks.

Should be scanned with a trans capable scanner to confirm TCC solenoid operation and degree of TCC slippage and code to determine true cause of problem.

-
Good enough.....thanks for the info.

Could someone give me an estimate of what this may cost to repair? Min. to maximum. Thanks.

Not sure,but sounds like a spendy bill to me.That`s a lot of miles on the 4L60E. Don`t know anyone that`s had that many miles on one. Just my 2 cents!
Bill wrote:

changes.
Just did a recent scan....codes are the PO740,PO753,PO758. Used the code reader from Autozone.........on the way home from there the service light went off. Should I still be concerned about this problem and should I still take it in? Thanks.