SHOCKS?????

I am looking for new shocks for my 1994 Silverado,5.7 liter,automatic,4x4, Factory suspension,you know back a little higher than the front. I drive on highway,live in a rural town.I go off road at times to fish and to just ride.Nothing torturous.

I would like Bilstien shocks.I imagine they make different ones??? If so which ones would you recommend.

Thanks Doug

Reply to
Doug

Monroe gas magnums would be a direct fit, Edelbrock also makes some dampers as well

Reply to
Mad Dog

What about :MONROE REFLEX TRUCK SHOCK ABSORBERS.???????????

Thanks Doug

Reply to
Doug

Reply to