Quadrasteer Owners

Looking for owners (current and past) of Quadrasteer equipped Chevy and GMC trucks. My 03 Silverado is still going strong - with no issues. I'm looking to find out if there's anything I should watch for, or be doing to keep it problem free. Any help is appreciated...

03 Silverado LT 6.0L / Crewcab Fuel consumption....It's like this...If I drive on a secondary road at 80 Km/h (50 Mph) and the wind is at my back - and oh yeah, the road is flat...I might get 14 litres per 100 Km - which is like a little over 3.7 US gallons to travel 60 miles which would then give you 16 miles to the gallon. To overcome this, I lay into the pedal and arrive everywhere a little sooner - If I can't save fuel, F--k it!! I'm gonna save travelling time!!
Reply to
me