Re: 83 Suburban T-case wont go into neutral

I'm not sure what the problem could be, but just take the driveshaft out if you need to move it asap and figure out the problem after it's moved.
| yesterday, my 1983 Suburban would not start. Even after changing
batteries and | connections, still no elec power to entire vehicle. I pulled it with a tow | chain about 25 feet to get it straight so that I could load it up on my dolly. | It moved just fine. I then put the tranfercase and transmission in neutral so | that I could pull it on the rear wheels. BUT, it now is locked up and NOT in | neutral. Did I do something wrong? Is there a way to get it INTO neutral? | | ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED | | Thx.