T Case ??

I've got a funny grinding noise coming from the T-Case. There appears to be some slack inside the transfer case near the output shaft....any ideas. My U Joints are new and OK.

Brian

88 Wrangler
Reply to
Wranglerjeep1

Replace the bearings, small parts, and chain before it eats up the gears. It might be too late already. The bright side: Transfer cases are fun to take apart and try to figure out how everything works. ;o)

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

http://195.152.80.246/Jeep/88XJ/transfer%20case%20overhaul.pdf God Bless America, ßill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com