Re: Headlight & Plastic Restorer / Resurfacer

At $25 thats just way too high! For only $12.95 we have the number 1 selling, best rated, patents both finalized and pending, and tens of thousands of
ecstatic customers! We are MD Wholesale the makers of New Lite(TM) the best in headlight restoration. Our motto - to give the customer the best product at the best price possible! Just go to our website and you will see why we are the best -