removing plastic headlight covers to clean

is there an easy way to remove the plastic headlight covers ? I wanted to clean the inner side

Reply to
art

"art" wrote

No - they aren't a cover. The problem generally is deterioration of the exterior that requires replacing the entire unit. Sometimes polishing can make it better; there have been some postings (I believe in rec.autos.driving) by Daniel Stern on how to do this.

FloydR

Reply to
Floyd Rogers

All BMW lights aren't created equal. Be easier to answer if we know what model and what country we're talking about.

Reply to
admin