Re: the Poser among YOU

"Charles Bendig" <sniped the story cause it was so long>
i feel for ya. i know what it is like to deal with people like that. did he at least thank-you?
i will help people but if all they do is stand there while i do all the work and not help me help them then i usually leave them there.
I hate it when people say "can you help me" when they really mean "will you do all the work for me"