Carl I know you like Saab's - Thoughts>>

Just bought this, old man liked it alot,

Matt likes it, so thought I would ask you, being a saab man,

I know its a tad high priced, but it looks stunning picking it up tommorow after 6 so will let you know what its like, are they like "real" quick, or just nippy?

Ronny

ron

In article , snipped-for-privacy@fsplanes.net spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Price doesn't look too bad. Think Private good

Nice cars. Will feel different from the Audi. That is the car that Clarkson couldn't control but couldn't crash either, If it is the HOT Aero you have bought, rather than the LPT Aero, but the HOT doesn't seem to have come out until 2000, and that is shown as a 1999.

If it is a HOT have a look at

Looks in good nick, and I really like the plate though.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Yeah its a HOT, or so I think, its 230bhp if im not mistaken?

Reply to
ron

In news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de, ron decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Ooooh, I've driven those. They're rather nice, but for some reason the LCD display for the AC always seems to f*ck up.

My verdict? - I'd have one :-)

Reply to
Pete M

three spokes, yum... lol

Reply to
Theo

Although not my taste either I do think the Saab gets away with it, and they do suit the car.

I will know later when I look at it in the flesh lol

Ronny

Reply to
Ronny

Nice car mate. Well done :o)

Reply to
Mason

Tell you what, I've seen a few of the auctions of cars these guys have sold, and they do manage to find some really bloody decent cars. If I was to buy a car from a dealer (which I can safely say will very very rarely, if ever, happen due to most of them having vastly inflated prices compared to private sale prices), I'd definitely consider buying from them.

Oh, and is it for you or for your old man? When are you picking it up from Reading? Fancy meeting up and taking me for a spin in it :-)

Peter

-- "Diamonds are what I really need - think I'll rob a store, escape the law, and live in Italy. Lately, my luck has been so bad, you know the roulette wheel, it's a crooked deal, I'm losing all I had."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

47

Just got back mate, the car is stunning, its great conditon and soooo damn fast, I was in roadworks on the M4 and doing 50mph then left the roadworks and it goes up to 100mph faster than anything ive been in, it also has a tracker fitted, the front left fog light was smashed which is a bummer so will email him, but they are sound people, and genuine :)

it sits at 90/100mph all day long, and is much smoother then my Audi, although it doesnt feel as tight as my audi.

Very nice drive, and very good looks, a damn nice motor for the money

Reply to
ron

In article , snipped-for-privacy@fsplanes.net spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

They are a very supple active car, rather than stiff like an Audi.

They can be turned into good rather than average handlers.

Bet you wish you had never bought an Audi at all now ;)

The 9000 Aero is even better except age wear and tear. It's lighter has as much grunt, and is bigger inside for a similar sized outside.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

my dad's company shuts down next year so he loses the lovely volvo, he may go for another volvo estate but i like the saab 9-3 estate myself. can you get a fast version of the

9-3 estate anyone know?
Reply to
Vamp

S'lovely :)