really need all your guys info on this one

Bought a 1968 Pontiac Parisienne and it has a rebuilt 327 OR HE SAID ?? casting 3914678 says it can be a 302, 327, or 350. so here is my question...
it has the intake , a 4brl intake with th oil filler in the intake like the 283 and 327 should.. any way to tell if it is a 350 ?.. I would be pisssed if it was and think it is a 327 but wanna make sure....or just get your thoughts. thanx

Those casting numbers for the 1968 302 and 350 are for Z28 Camaro only and Camaro/Chevy II respectively. What do you think the probability is that someone has transplanted a 302 Z28 engine or 350 HP engine from a 68 Camaro into a 1968 Pontiac Parisenne. It's a 327 you've got in there. Although, if I were you, I'd be very happy if it was an original '68 302. It'd be worth more than your entire car.
well guy'z I got lucky.. It is a 302 motor.. I took it to my engine rebuilder and had him cross the numbers and he noticed the crank was steel, had a pilot bearing for a standard and once he removed the pan he smiled and told me "it's garbage ..BUT, I'll take it off your hands if you throw it out.. " LOL.. he said somebody had no clue what this was and I found a good motor.. only needs cleaning and a fresh up.. I guess the $500 I paid with new carb was too much.. now I'll video the car getting crushed...his motor is going in my 84 Camaro Thanx all... Even though it says this or that by the numbers. my rebuilder said you won't know till you drop the pan.. Thanx all

Well, I'm glad to be wrong on this one, even though the odds were on my side.....you really did get lucky!
got burned on 2 others though.. bought a 454 that was, as he called it, CHERRY. ! Cracked cyl; wall, then a so called true 400 that turned out to be destroked and the heads had no steam jackets made .. win some lose some.. I'll post pics when I get her on the road.. You had all the same info I had.. but like I said before , the rebuilder needed to rip the pan off to make %100 sure it was as he said it coul;d be 1 of 3.. motors but after a quick glance at the crank he said hm.. thanx for your input either way.