Need Info on Mitsubishi??

Hi all, I have a 96 Jeep GC and in the market for a new SUV. I have been getting bad feed back on the new Jeeps having lots of problems so I was looking at the 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor. Consumer Reports gives it an OK report but I would like to know from anyone who knows Mitsubishi and might know about the Endeavor although it is new this year. Any help is appreciated.

Reply to
George-NY