Rear Brake wiring

I have a truck cap that I just purchased and was wondering how to hook up the rear brake light that comes with the cap?

Connect it to the light blue wire in the right tail light housing. If you use the left side, there are 2 light blue wires so you'll have to determine the stop light from the turn signal. .

up
Brake light working. Thanks