Rear-End Pivoting?

I just got a new 93 Silverado. Whenever I take off or stop, the rear-end makes a loud rubbing noise and the trucks drops about 2 inches in the rear. Someone told me that the rear-end could be pivoting back and forth...
anyone heard of this?
thanks
Rear-End Pivoting? Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Sat, Nov 15, 2003, 6:28pm (CST+6) From: snipped-for-privacy@crooked-ridez.com (Crooked-Ridez) I just got a new 93 Silverado. Whenever I take off or stop, the rear-end makes a loud rubbing noise and the trucks drops about 2 inches in the rear. Someone told me that the rear-end could be pivoting back and forth... anyone heard of this? thanks
It could be are your Ubolts loose?Or any problems with you leaf bushings? Steve C
I'll have to look at that. I have had u-joint go before, and it never acted like this, but anything is possible I guess. I'll also look at those bushings.
Thanks Steve.
(Crooked-Ridez)

acted
He said U-bolts, not U-joints.