rear rotors for a 2000 blazer

I have a 4WD blazer and I was wondering in changing the rear rotor is the rotor part of the large hub in the middle or is it just sitting around it.And if so what is the best way for removing it so that I dont cause any
damaged to surrounding parts.any help would greatly be appreciated.thanks
Get the caliper and support bkt off, if not rusted to the hub, the rotor should come off, if frozen on the hub, some persuassion may be required.

-