Replacement inner door panels for K1500 standard cab?

Can anyone recommend a source for inner door panels for my 93 K1500 standard cab? JC Whitney doesn't have them and I've struck out looking via online
search engines.
Even though I have a "Silverado", I couldn't care less about the stupid carpeting on the door panels. I'd be completely happy with some plain plastic panels, but I do have power locks and windows that I'd have to match up for the controls.
Thanks, -Derek
go to the dealer..... they've got to keep parts for 10 years after a model is out.... it's 2003 (10 years from '93) and the interiors of the C/K's didn't get radically changed until '95 or '96.
-Bret

standard
match
. snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (DerekSchwartz) had his google button removed from his keyboard so his wife couldn't find inappropriate sites......wo he had to ask fer help with this....
Can anyone recommend a source for inner door panels for my 93 K1500 standard cab? JC Whitney doesn't have them and I've struck out looking via online search engines. Even though I have a "Silverado", I couldn't care less about the stupid carpeting on the door panels. I'd be completely happy with some plain plastic panels, but I do have power locks and windows that I'd have to match up for the controls.
Thanks, -Derek
== ==
have fun......
Pickup Truck & SUV Replacement Interior, Tanks, Body Bushings, and More! Address:http://www.raybuck.com/pages/replace_parts.html Changed:4:15 PM on Tuesday, July 1, 2003