YJ 1/2 doors - INNER Door panels

Looking for a set (both sides) of YJ 1/2 door inner door panels. Anyone got a set they'd be willing to sell or know where I can get some? Preference for black or gray - but can work with any color (I guess). Hate to approach the dealership - most stuff from the dealer seems to be "gold plated". My 1/2 hard doors are from a '95 - but I think most any year YJ should work. Not so sure about TJ panels.

Thanks Lynn in Vancouver, WA

Reply to
lynnhowlyn

Earle