Replacement panels

Anyone know a good place to get replacement panels on the cheap? Wanna patch up the sierra and I'm after bit that will cover the rear of the l/h sill. Not sure if I'd need the actual sill or wheel arch though.

A cheap rear colour coded bumper would be useful too :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

$$ViewTemplate%20for%20MakeModel!OpenForm&RestrictToCategory=FORD%20SIERRA%20MK2%20(03/87-12/89)

They'll email a price and local stockist within 24 hours usually.

Reply to
SteveH

got a black colour coded 92 spec bumper if you are willing to pay for it :) otherwise it's going to go on my motor

Reply to
dojj

Pay? Nah I want a free one :)

Seriously though, cant be arsed with changing it to white so gonna keep looking for now. I think my local scrappie have some in different colour anyway if thats the route I chose. Cheers though!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

look in the parts section on their forum and see what comes up

Reply to
dojj

Worth checking Ebay? Put a search on Sierra? I got wheelarch repair panels and sills for the SD1 from there - and they're not easy to get from the usual sources.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)