Tacoma standard cab seats

I've got a 96 Taco standard cab with bucket seats. They're getting a little beaten down and starting to make noise. I was thinking about trying to find some newer seats from a donor 4 runner or Taco. Does anyone know what year/model seats would be a direct bolt in replacement? I don't mind adding wiring for power 4 runner seats, but I don't want to mess with new rail systems. I want them to bolt into the existing setup.

Reply to
Chris Beatie