Replacing Left Power Mirror GMC Envoy

I'm looking for help on replacing a cracked heated mirror on my GMC Envoy, I picked up one off Ebay but can't seem to figure out how to get the bad one off.I have the complete housing and mirror but is
there a way to pop the mirror out and exchange them or do I have pull the door panel and replace the whole deal? Thanks, WIll