Driver side (left) mirror

Can someone point me to a reference for replacing the driver side left mirror on a 2004 Honda Accord (4dr, 4 cyl, EX)? Also, how do I determine the exact part that I need? thx.

Reply to
daniel

Most auto part stores should be able to help you with what size you need, and the glass should come with instructions.

Forums

Reply to
xblazinlv

Dunno if OEM is the best way to go for this, but

's parts section will provide a drawing and the part number. Its prices are very competitive, IF one wants OEM.

"daniel" wrote

driver side left

do I

Reply to
Elle

Does it HAVE to be OEM ? FWIW: I "replaced" my left side mirror, by having a "Glass and Mirror" place make me one from what he has as stock. Then I asked him to cut it vertically, so I ended up with two parts, the left part being 1/3 of the total mirror. Then I mounted it back on the original mirror, except there is a small angle between the two parts. Result: The "left" part "sees" more in front than the "right" part.

HTH.

Reply to
Eye Indo

Try a Honda dealer.